BLM-CO- Front Range District Hazardous Fuels and Forest Management Activities.
The summary for the BLM-CO- Front Range District Hazardous Fuels and Forest Management Activities. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-CO- Front Range District Hazardous Fuels and Forest Management Activities.: To facilitate a cost-effective and coordinated effort in the completion of fuels and forestry management projects at several projects sites within the Front Range District. These treatments can reduce the risk of catastrophic wildfire, improve forest and ecological health and improve wildlife habitats.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-CO- Front Range District Hazardous Fuels and Forest Management Activities.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Disaster Prevention and Relief Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00120|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2016|
|Posted Date:||May 18, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 18, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 22, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$16,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ruth Raisanen (303) 239-3605
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...