BLM CO Lake Fork River and Cebolla Creek Watershed Water Quality Monitoring and Protection.
The summary for the BLM CO Lake Fork River and Cebolla Creek Watershed Water Quality Monitoring and Protection. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CO Lake Fork River and Cebolla Creek Watershed Water Quality Monitoring and Protection.: Water quality sampling includes testing of surface and groundwater for heavy metals and sampling of aquatic macroinvertebrates. Update data in EPA Storet and Colorado Data Sharing Network. This this project includes: (1) Collect water quality samples during low flow and peak flow events.(2)Input water quality and runoff data into appropriate state and federal water quality databases.(3)Assist with grant proposals for water quality improvement projects.(4)Assist with public outreach and recruitment of volunteers for water quality sampling.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CO Lake Fork River and Cebolla Creek Watershed Water Quality Monitoring and Protection.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00177|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||323803, 323804|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 5, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 5, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jun 9, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 12, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ruth Raisanen (303) 239-3605
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands