BLM CO, Social Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Strategies.
The summary for the BLM CO, Social Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Strategies. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM CO, Social Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Strategies.: The Colorado BLM office is currently conducting this assessment for the statewide Climate Change Adaptation Strategy. This project is to continue augmenting an on-going socio-economic climate change vulnerability assessments within the state.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM CO, Social Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Strategies.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00068|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||319987, 320008|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 21, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 21, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 21, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 21, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 27, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units (CESU)
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ruth Raisanen (303) 239-3605
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands