BLM-CO, Upper Animas Mine Remediation Operation and Maintenance.
The summary for the BLM-CO, Upper Animas Mine Remediation Operation and Maintenance. grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-CO, Upper Animas Mine Remediation Operation and Maintenance.: To continue to partner with the recipient, Colorado Division of Reclamation Mining and Safety (CDRMS) to initiate and maintain environmental and safety improvements on abandoned mine sites. The overall objective is to improve water and environmental quality, and safety by decreasing the amount of toxic metals flowing into the water bodies. Previously remediated sites mines need periodic maintenance to insure their continued performance of achieving restoration goals.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-CO, Upper Animas Mine Remediation Operation and Maintenance.|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00066|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 17, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 17, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Mar 17, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 27, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,500|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ruth Raisanen (303) 239-3605
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands