BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
The summary for the BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program: BLM (Eastern States) manages multiple archaeological and historic sites, artifact collections, places of traditional cultural importance to American Indians and other communities, and paleontological resources that occur on several million acres of federal lands in the Eastern States. Collectively, these ¿heritage resources¿ represent over ten years of human occupation, and millions of years of the earth¿s natural history. BLM Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Programs coordinate management, preservation, education and outreach efforts, economic opportunities, and public uses of a fragile, nonrenewable scientific record that represents an important component of America¿s heritage.The BLM (Eastern States) Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Resource Management Programs seek to establish partnerships that collaboratively encourage the public to learn about and engage with heritage resources in Eastern States, with the goals of creating a conservation stewardship legacy second only to Teddy Roosevelt, restoring trust and being a good neighbor, and sustainably developing energy and natural resources.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00073|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 13th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 13th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 13th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 10th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 13th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the full announcement link above to access the Funding Opportunity Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Brandon Riley (202) 912-7540
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • BLM NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands