BLM NV 2017 Round 10 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Ely District Office
The summary for the BLM NV 2017 Round 10 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Ely District Office grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NV 2017 Round 10 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Ely District Office: Each year the Archaeological Resources Team with oversight by the Partners Working Group and the Executive Committee establishes priorities for LCAI archaeological projects and solicits proposals from the public, universities and non-governmental entities that address these priorities. Proposals must be for projects located on public lands within Lincoln County, Nevada and meet all guidelines in the Lincoln County Implementation Agreement found at http://www.blm.gov/nv/st/en/fo/ely_field_office/blm_information/special_legislation.html. Proposed projects must meet the criteria set forth in the guidelines to be considered for nomination.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NV 2017 Round 10 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative Ely District Office|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 17th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 17th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||January 17th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||January 17th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 17th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 17th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is also open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. If a cooperative agreement is awarded to a CESU partner under a formally negotiated Master CESU agreement, indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5% of the indirect cost base recognized in the partner's Federal Agency-approved Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants and Agreements Specialist Susan Kaller (775) 8616559
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...