BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
The summary for the BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs: The Wildlife Program includes both wildlife and fisheries management, and threatened and endangered species activities. Wildlife and Fisheries Management Wildlife and Fisheries Management activity maintains and restores fish, wildlife, and their habitats by conserving and monitoring habitat conditions, conducting inventories of fish and wildlife resources, and providing for recreational opportunities in coordination with State fish and wildlife agencies. Threatened and Endangered Species Threatened and Endangered Species Program works to conserve and recover federally listed species and their habitat on public lands. The BLM places a special emphasis on maintaining functioning ecosystems to benefit all wildlife and plants, and restoring habitat. Because the habitat of many species includes lands and waters not administered by the BLM, successful conservation requires extensive collaboration and cooperation with a number of partners.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L18AS00072|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 18th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 18th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||July 18th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||July 18th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 18th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$905,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$905,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||6|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||July 18th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the Full announcement link above to access the Funding Opportunity Document
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Lisa Nicholson (775) 861-6485
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • BLM CA Interpretive Services Seabird Protection Central CA Coast
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...