BLM NV Ely DO 2014 Round 7 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative
The summary for the BLM NV Ely DO 2014 Round 7 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NV Ely DO 2014 Round 7 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative: Each year the Archaeological Resources Team with oversight by the Partners Working Group and the Executive Committee establishes priorities for LCAI archaeological projects and solicits proposals from the public, universities and non-governmental entities that address these priorities. Proposals must be for projects located on public lands within Lincoln County, Nevada and meet all guidelines in the Lincoln County Implementation Agreement found at http://www.blm.gov/nv/st/en/fo/ely_field_office/blm_information/special_legislation.html. Proposed projects must meet the criteria set forth in the guidelines to be considered for nomination.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NV Ely DO 2014 Round 7 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 28, 2014|
|Posted Date:||Jan 15, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Jan 15, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Mar 28, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller, Grants and Agreements Specialist, 775-861-6559
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...