BLM-NV Great Basin Research for the Management of Pinyon-Juniper Woodlands
The summary for the BLM-NV Great Basin Research for the Management of Pinyon-Juniper Woodlands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-NV Great Basin Research for the Management of Pinyon-Juniper Woodlands: The BLM seeks to work with a cooperator to accomplish landscape prioritization of appropriate pinyon-juniper woodland treatments.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-NV Great Basin Research for the Management of Pinyon-Juniper Woodlands|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00098|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 10th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 9th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 9th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||August 10th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$130,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$70,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 9th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is also open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. If a cooperative agreement is awarded to a CESU partner under a formally negotiated Master CESU agreement, indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5% of the indirect cost base recognized in the partner's Federal Agency-approved Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA).
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on related documents tab to view full announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants and Agreements Specialist Susan Kaller (775) 861-6559
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Utah Statewide Watershed Restoration Initiative
- • Arizona Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
- • ORWA 2019 Forest and Woodlands Resource Managemen Master Funding Opportunity
- • BLM CA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
- • BLM (MT/Daks) State-wide Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
- • BLM ID Inland Empire Tree Improvement Coop
- • BLM WY Hooligan Springs Prescribed Fire Preparation
- • Remote Sensing and GIS to Estimate Pinyon Juniper Tree Density and Cover CESU Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands