BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research
The summary for the BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research: The BLM is interested in partnering with a recipient to restore native plants and simultaneously explore alternative plant propagation and planting techniques.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM NV SNDO Silver State South Native Plant Replacement Restoration and Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00018|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 20th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 20th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||January 20th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||January 20th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||April 20th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$900,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$311,454|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 20th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is also open to all partners under any Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on PACKAGE tab above to download full announcement instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants and Agreements Specialist Gretchen Eykelbosh (775) 861-6740
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...