BLM OR-WA: CESU - Terrestrial LiDAR Laser Scanning in Panther Creek
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: CESU - Terrestrial LiDAR Laser Scanning in Panther Creek grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: CESU - Terrestrial LiDAR Laser Scanning in Panther Creek: The primary goal of this project is to provide Terrestrial LiDAR Laser Scanning (TLS) data at the Oregon State Panther Creek research site. The specific objective of this project will be to acquire, archive, disseminate and analyses TLS data for study plots already established in the area. The final product will include TLS point cloud data and TLS-based inventories. An important component of this project is to develop a method that will be repeatable in a variety of areas. This will serve as the basis for future work to use the TLS data to calibrate other remote sensing approaches as well as explore additional potential of TLS data in conjunction with the wide array of scientific project at the Panther Creek research site.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA: CESU - Terrestrial LiDAR Laser Scanning in Panther Creek|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00246|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fire Plan - Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 09, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 26, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 26, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Aug 26, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$93,848|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$93,848|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa E. Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
Panther Creek LiDAR [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM AK Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance
- • BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Master Funding Opportunity
- • Arizona Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance
- • BLM Idaho Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance
- • BLM NM Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Community Fire Assistance
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands