BLM OR WA: Cascade Siskiyou National Monument Wilderness Trails Partnership
The summary for the BLM OR WA: Cascade Siskiyou National Monument Wilderness Trails Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR WA: Cascade Siskiyou National Monument Wilderness Trails Partnership: The objective of this project is to develop a partnership with individuals, organizations, and community volunteers in order to improve and maintain trail networks within the BLM's Medford District. The public will benefit by fostering a conservation ethic of caring for wilderness areas and will promote development of an attitude of stewardship and responsibility towards the public lands, facilities and natural resources. The public will gain an appreciation for improved recreational opportunities and the importance of protecting and preserving their public lands for current and future generations.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR WA: Cascade Siskiyou National Monument Wilderness Trails Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L12AS00034|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Feb 28, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Feb 28, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Feb 28, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$30,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa E. Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
CSNM Wilderness Trails [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...