BLM OR/WA, Malheur County Flood Damaged Roads, Vale District
The summary for the BLM OR/WA, Malheur County Flood Damaged Roads, Vale District grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA, Malheur County Flood Damaged Roads, Vale District: The BLM is interested in partnering with recipient(s) to improve the watersheds within Malheur County through transportation corridor maintenance and repair. Projects would include, but not limited to, road repair of Chicken Springs Road, Pole Creek Road, Muir Road, and Skyline Road. These roads are part of a road system located east of Beulah Reservoir and west of the town of Westfall. This work would be accomplished during Spring/Summer road grading season, with site repairs accomplished throughout the seasonal work window. This window generally is between April and October in Malheur County.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA, Malheur County Flood Damaged Roads, Vale District|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00243|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Quality and Protection Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 5, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 5, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jul 6, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 6, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jul 5, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$159,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Clark (503) 808-6226
L16AS00243 Flood Damaged Roads
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...