BLM OR-WA Native Plant Conservation and Recovery in Southwest Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Native Plant Conservation and Recovery in Southwest Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Native Plant Conservation and Recovery in Southwest Oregon: This program is to promote the conservation, management, understanding, and overall recovery of both State and Federally listed species and other native plants in Southwest Oregon. The initial project will focus on planning and implementing recovery actions for the federally listed Fritillaria gentneri. Other general recovery-related actions under the agreement may include projects to assess, improve, monitor and restore native plant communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Native Plant Conservation and Recovery in Southwest Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00009|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement, Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Challenge Cost Share|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 9, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 9, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Jan 9, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jan 9, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$25,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on Application tab above to download full announcement instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheri Dowley, Grants Management Officer, 503-808-6243
BLM OR-WA Native Plant Conservation and Recovery in SW Oregon
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave Natio...
- • BLM-[ES], Public Outreac on BLM Islands on Lake Vermilion and Surrounding Lakes
- • BLM-CO Experimentation and Research Using Native Seed Resources
- • BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spal...
- • BLM-MT, Natural Resources Data Services and Database Development
- • Fender's Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration
- • Route 66
- • BLM ID Challenge Cost Share 2009 - Reannouncement
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...