BLM OR/WA: Northern Spotted Owl Monitoring in the Eugene District, Eugene, Oregon
The summary for the BLM OR/WA: Northern Spotted Owl Monitoring in the Eugene District, Eugene, Oregon grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA: Northern Spotted Owl Monitoring in the Eugene District, Eugene, Oregon: Surveying for, and locating, banding, radio-tagging and radio-tracking of, northern spotted owls and barred owls. Collect data on the behavioral actions of both owls in and around active forest management projects. Collect detailed information on component features of habitat areas used by northern spotted owls and barred owls for foraging and nesting, as well as randomly-selected, non-use areas for comparison purposes. Collect information on annual activity center occupancy and reproductive success of spotted owls and barred owls.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA: Northern Spotted Owl Monitoring in the Eugene District, Eugene, Oregon|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00248|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 20, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 20, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 05, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 06, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 05, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$99,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Teresa Spickerman, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
Northern Spotted Owl Monitoring [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands