BLM OR-WA Tillamook Estuaries Partnership's (TEP) NW Oregon Restoration Partnership
The summary for the BLM OR-WA Tillamook Estuaries Partnership's (TEP) NW Oregon Restoration Partnership grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA Tillamook Estuaries Partnership's (TEP) NW Oregon Restoration Partnership: This partnership started in 2003 and included BLM, Tillamook Soil and Water Conservation district, three Watershed councils and Tillamook Estuaries Partnership. Today the number of partners has increased and includes Land conservancies, State Parks, National Parks, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, Siuslaw NF, 6 School Districts, 8 WSC's and 3 OYCC programs totaling 36 partners in eight counties throughout the Northwest Corner of Oregon. The Project started out specifically to create a sustainable supply of genetically adapted native plant material for riparian restoration on the Oregon Coast based on the fact, that material was not readily available on the open market. Over time the partnership has moved into restoring wetlands, coastal sand dunes and high meadow and Oak Savannah habitats. The partners also share techniques on seed collection, propagation, planting and maintenance. Before this partnership formed these groups were competing against each other for grants and available native plant material and now they are collaborating to create a sustainable supply of plant material that is commonly shared and meet other common objectives. Two separate agreements are being awarded in order to apply both Secure Rural Schools-Title II funds and non-Secure Rural Schools-Title II funds.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA Tillamook Estuaries Partnership's (TEP) NW Oregon Restoration Partnership|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00318|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 29, 2014|
|Posted Date:||August 18th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 18, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 17, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$25,646|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jessica Clark, 503-808-6226
L14AS00318 SRS NW OR Restoration Partnership
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination
- • BLM ORWA Master Secure Rural Schools
- • BLM OR/WA - Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act, 2015-2017 Projects,...
- • BLM OR-WA Honey Creek Diversions Passage and Screening, Lakeview, Oregon
- • BLM OR-WA Umpqua Basin Oak Habitat Restoration and Riparian Restoration
- • Secure Rural Schools Community Assistance, Western Oregon BLM, Fiscal Years 2009-2010
- • Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination Act, Title II, Community Assistance ...
- • BLM OR-WA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self-Determination Act Projects, Oregon, FY20...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...