BLM OR-WA West Eugene Wetlands Environmental Education and Outreach Program
The summary for the BLM OR-WA West Eugene Wetlands Environmental Education and Outreach Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA West Eugene Wetlands Environmental Education and Outreach Program: The purpose of this program is to provide youth and families the opportunity to connect with the natural world by participating in hands-on, minds-on environmental education experiences through outdoor programs and field classrooms. These experiences will provide academic, experiential, and environmental education opportunities in order for youth and families to gain a better understanding and appreciation of natural resource management objectives and stewardship of the land in the West Eugene Wetlands.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA West Eugene Wetlands Environmental Education and Outreach Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L14AS00308|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 8, 2014|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 8, 2014|
|Posted Date:||August 18th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 18, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 17, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$250,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Sheri Dowley, Grants Management Specialist, 503-808-6243
WEW Environmental Ed and Outreach Program
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program
- • Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands