BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Master Funding Opportunity
The summary for the BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Master Funding Opportunity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Master Funding Opportunity: The National Fire Plan was implemented in 2001 to assist communities at risk from catastrophic wildland fires by providing assistance in the following areas: Implement hazardous fuels reduction activities, including the training, monitoring or maintenance associated with such hazardous fuels reduction activities, on federal land, or on adjacent nonfederal land for activities that mitigate the threat of catastrophic fire to communities and natural resources in high risk areas; Community programs that develop local capability including; assessment and planning, mitigation activities, Community/homeowner education and action plans Enhance local and small business employment opportunities.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Master Funding Opportunity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L19AS00064|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 27th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 27th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 28th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||May 28th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||October 1st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$9,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$3,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||15|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 28th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- State, local government, Indian Tribe, Institution of Higher Education (IHE) Nonprofit Organizations - For example, if the program is limited to nonprofit organizations subject to 26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3) of the tax code (26 U.S.C. 501(c) (3)), the announcement should say so. Qualified Youth or Conservation Corps only
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Clock on Package tab above to download full announcment instructions and application package.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Shelli Timmons (503) 808-6295
BLM OR/WA Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance Funding Opportunity Announcement
- Similar Government Grants
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance P...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Fuels Management an...
- • FY23 IIJA Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Fuels Management and Community Fire Ass...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Idaho Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance Progra...
- • Bureau of Land Management IIJA Alaska Hazardous Fuels Management and Community Fire Assist...
- • Rural Fire Assistance (RFA)
- • Communties at Risk Program
- • Communities at Risk Program
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • FY23 IIJA Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Montana/Dakota Good Neigh...
- • IIJA Bureau of Land Management Colorado Rangeland Resource Management
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Wildlife Program
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Plant Conservation and Restoration Managem...
- • IRA Bureau of Land Management Headquarters (HQ) Threatened and Endangered Species Program