BLM OR-WA: Youth Environmental Education Opportunities
The summary for the BLM OR-WA: Youth Environmental Education Opportunities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM OR-WA: Youth Environmental Education Opportunities: The objective of this funding opportunity is to provide youth the opportunity to connect with the natural world by participating in hands-on environmental educational experiences through outdoor programs and field classrooms to youth and families, working in conjunction with a variety of schools and other youth-focused nonprofit organizations. These experiences will provide academic, experiential, and environmental education opportunities in order for youth and families to gain a better understanding and appreciation of natural resource management objectives and stewardship of the land.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM OR-WA: Youth Environmental Education Opportunities|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00247|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 14, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Aug 29, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Aug 29, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Environmental Education Opportunities [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...