BLM-UT NLCS GSENM Nipple Lake Pollen Analysis Project
The summary for the BLM-UT NLCS GSENM Nipple Lake Pollen Analysis Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-UT NLCS GSENM Nipple Lake Pollen Analysis Project: The objective of the proposed Assistance Agreement is to award to a Colorado Plateau Cooperative Ecosystem Unit partner to provide advanced educational opportunities through academic study of archaeological resources on Public Land managed by BLM (Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument). In addition to direct benefits to the university, faculty and students, public benefits of this study would come from publications, presentations at professional meetings, and related outreach. Secondarily, the proposed Assistance Agreement will provide knowledge that will enhance the management, protection and interpretation of those resources on public lands. Anticipated information would be of use to hydrologists, paleontologists, botanists, geologists and geomorphologists, biologists, ecologists, and BLM fire specialists.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-UT NLCS GSENM Nipple Lake Pollen Analysis Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L11AS00054|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 15, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 15, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 22, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Apr 29, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$160,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$40,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- BLM-Utah intent is to award to a partner under the Colorado Plateau Cooperative Ecosystem Unit (CPCESU)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Maria Gochis, Grants Management Officer, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...