BLM- UT Statewide Youth Conservation Projects in the Recreation Program
The summary for the BLM- UT Statewide Youth Conservation Projects in the Recreation Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM- UT Statewide Youth Conservation Projects in the Recreation Program: The goals of the project are to provide young people with practical experiences in outdoor recreation management, including sustainable trail; signing and interpretation concepts, and resource protection strategies related to the location and development of recreation facilities. These experiences are expected to encourage an interest in the outdoors, natural resources, and the role of public lands in meeting the demand for high quality outdoor recreation experiences. Through this work, young people will gain a greater understanding of BLMs mission and possible career opportunities with the agency.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM- UT Statewide Youth Conservation Projects in the Recreation Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00098|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 04, 2010|
|Posted Date:||May 21, 2010|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 31, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$18,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Andrea J Ramos, 801-539-4145 email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...