BLM-WY, Cultural Resources Inventorying Project
The summary for the BLM-WY, Cultural Resources Inventorying Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-WY, Cultural Resources Inventorying Project: The BLM WY would like to continue supporting the Cultural Resources Inventorying Project, which is intended to serve broad national interests through class III cultural resource inventories and archeological site data collection on BLM administered land. Inventories shall take place in field offices including, but not limited to, Casper, Lander, and Worland. Counties respectively include Freemont and Sweetwater; Converse, Goshen, Natrona and Platte; and BigHorn, Hot Springs, and Washakie. BLM WY seeks to foster a collaborative relationship with a partner possessing archeological expertise to conduct these inventories and analysis of field data.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-WY, Cultural Resources Inventorying Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00128|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 25th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||May 26th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||May 26th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||July 9th, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$200,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$90,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||May 26th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cooperative Agreements Edward Beckham (307) 775-6313
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...