BLM-WY, Lander WY Geospatial Information Science and Technical Assistance
The summary for the BLM-WY, Lander WY Geospatial Information Science and Technical Assistance grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM-WY, Lander WY Geospatial Information Science and Technical Assistance: The Bureau of Land Management Wyoming (BLM WY) seeks to support activities aimed at a geo-spatial information science and technology (GIST) program to provide hands-on experience in ortho-imagery and other geographic information system and data collection and management.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM-WY, Lander WY Geospatial Information Science and Technical Assistance|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management (DOI-BLM)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L17AS00175|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2017|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 15th, 2017|
|Posted Date:||June 16th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||June 16th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||September 2nd, 2017|
|Total Program Funding:||$330,440|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$330,440|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$56,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 16th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Click on the "announcement" tab above to download the announcement package and instructions.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cooperative Agreements Edward Beckham (307) 775-6313
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...