BLM WY Reclamation and Wildlife Response in Powder River Basin
The summary for the BLM WY Reclamation and Wildlife Response in Powder River Basin grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
BLM WY Reclamation and Wildlife Response in Powder River Basin: Habitats in the sagebrush ecosystem are in decline and further empirical data is needed within the Powder River Basin of northwestern Wyoming to facilitate understanding of the dynamics and effectiveness of reclamation efforts to potentially offset habitat losses.
|Federal Grant Title:||BLM WY Reclamation and Wildlife Response in Powder River Basin|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L16AS00252|
|Type of Funding:||Information not provided|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 2, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 2, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jul 14, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jul 14, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Sep 15, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$17,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Agreement Specialist Edward Beckham (307) 775-6313
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...