Basic Research in Calcific Aortic Valve Disease (R01)
The summary for the Basic Research in Calcific Aortic Valve Disease (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Basic Research in Calcific Aortic Valve Disease (R01): The purpose of this FOA is to encourage innovative molecular and physiological research that could lead to early diagnosis or effective medical therapy for calcific aortic valve disease. Applications from investigators in related fields (for example, mineralization and bone physiology, extracellular matrix physiology, and molecular imaging) are strongly encouraged. Applicants must describe in the application how the proposed research could lead to early diagnosis or effective medical therapy for calcific aortic valve disease.
|Federal Grant Title:||Basic Research in Calcific Aortic Valve Disease (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HL-12-015|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cardiovascular Diseases Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 11, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 11, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Apr 05, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 05, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Nov 11, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Bench to Bassinet Program Administrative Coordinating Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Pediatric Cardiac Genomics Consortium (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Cardiovascular Developmental Biology Data Resource Center (U01 - Clinical Trial Not Allowe...
- • Senator Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Specialized Research Centers (MDSRC) (P50)
- • Disparities Elimination through Coordinated Interventions to Prevent and Control Heart and...
- • The Relationship Between Hypertension and Inflammation
- • Community-Responsive Interventions to Reduce Cardiovascular Risk in American Indians and A...
- • Weight Loss in Obese Adults with Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Clinical Interventions (U01)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...