Bat Swarming Surveys and Monitoring for White-Nose Syndrome at Western Maryland Rail Road Tunnes, C & O Canal NHP
The summary for the Bat Swarming Surveys and Monitoring for White-Nose Syndrome at Western Maryland Rail Road Tunnes, C & O Canal NHP grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Bat Swarming Surveys and Monitoring for White-Nose Syndrome at Western Maryland Rail Road Tunnes, C & O Canal NHP: Continue to conduct bat swarming and emergence surveys and monitoring for White-Nose Syndrome (WNS) at three abandoned railway tunnels (Indigo, Stickpile, and Kessler), Chesapeake and Ohio Canal National Historical Park, Maryland.
|Federal Grant Title:||Bat Swarming Surveys and Monitoring for White-Nose Syndrome at Western Maryland Rail Road Tunnes, C & O Canal NHP|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P14AS00243|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Research and Training Programs - Resources of the National Park System|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2014 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 13, 2014 This is not a request for applicatio|
|Posted Date:||Aug 8, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Aug 8, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- RITA MIHALIK, Financial Assistance Officer, 301-663-1481 x 5
National Park Service 303-898-9819
- Similar Government Grants
- • Effects of sound on wildlife, ecosystems, and visitors in units of the National Park syste...
- • NPS Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units (CESU) Master Cooperative Agreements
- • Archival Survey, Appraisal, Accessioning, and Cataloging of the Haleakala National Park Mu...
- • Analysis of a Before-After Control-Impact (BACI) Wildlife Water Development Pilot Study
- • Effects of Outdoor Lighting on Natural Resources and Visitor Enjoyment in National Parks
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • FY2023 Historic Preservation Fund- History of Equal Rights- Preservation Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance + Readiness and Environmental Protection...
- • 2023 Grand Canyon and Flagstaff Monuments Fuels Reduction
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - Acquisition & Construction - FY23 Cycle 2
- • LWCF State Assistance Formula Grants - State Planning - FY23 Cycle 2