Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program (R01)
The summary for the Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program (R01): -Purpose. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites applications for grant funding to support behavioral and integrative treatment research that will have a meaningful impact on improving treatment for drug and alcohol abuse and dependence. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH Research Project Grant (R01) award mechanism and runs in parallel with FOAs of identical scientific scope, PA-06-487 and PA-06-488, that solicit applications under the Exploratory/Developmental Grant (R21) and the Small Research Grant (R03) award mechanisms, respectively. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||Behavioral and Integrative Treatment Development Program (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-07-111|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research and Training in Complementary and Alternative Medicine 93.272 Alcohol National Research Service Awards for Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announce|
|Posted Date:||Dec 07, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Dec 07, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Dec 05, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.279 -- Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Independent school districts State governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...