Biological Resources Data Collection and Storage
The summary for the Biological Resources Data Collection and Storage grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Biological Resources Data Collection and Storage: The Bureau of Land Management (BLM), New Mexico State Office and Districts and Field Offices, wish to continue a working relationship with a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) to support and derive benefit from an existing comprehensive biological data collection and storage project. The overall objective would be to enhance biological resource conservation on public lands by improving the capability of Federal, State and local governments and public professionals. The objective would be achieved through cooperative collection, reporting, storage, and retrieval of data for various categories of plants and animals on all lands within New Mexico. Cooperative data collection and reporting procedures would be established. Current and historic data with accompanying metadata would be maintained, collected and shared. In addition, new data with accompanying metadata would be collected and incorporated into the existing database for maintenance and sharing. This data would be used for impact assessments to various plant and animal species on public and adjacent lands during authorization processes and other land management activities. Electronic data systems would have the capability to secure all data from unauthorized access and proprietary data from unauthorized access or public release.
|Federal Grant Title:||Biological Resources Data Collection and Storage|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NM-RFA07-0010|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 13, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 31, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 31, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Oct 13, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$10,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESU's are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Janet Huff
Grants & Agreements Specialist
Phone 505-438-7487 firstname.lastname@example.org GMO
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...
- • NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program
- • BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands