Biomedical Technology Research Resource (P41)
The summary for the Biomedical Technology Research Resource (P41) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Biomedical Technology Research Resource (P41): -Purpose. This FOA issued by the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), National Institutes of Health (NIH), solicits grant applications for national Biomedical Technology Research Resources. These Resources conduct research and development on new technology and new/improved instruments driven by the needs of basic, translational, and clinical researchers. The Resources are charged to make their technologies available, to train members of the research community in the use of the technologies, and to disseminate these technologies and the Resource's experimental results broadly. Only those with current P41 awards from NCRR or those who have been approved through the X02 pre-application process can submit an application under this FOA. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the P41 grant mechanism and runs in parallel with a FOA of identical scientific scope, PAR-08-260, that allows pre-applications under the X02 mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism, numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received.
|Federal Grant Title:||Biomedical Technology Research Resource (P41)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Education|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-08-259|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Alcohol Research Programs 93.389 National Center for Research Resources|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Aug 28, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Dec 03, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Dec 04, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) .
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...