Blm NV Ely DO 2010 Round 4 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative
The summary for the Blm NV Ely DO 2010 Round 4 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Blm NV Ely DO 2010 Round 4 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative: The Lincoln County Land Act of 2000 provides that 85% of proceeds from the auction of public land in Lincoln County, Nevada, be placed in a special account administered by the Secretary of the Interior. One purpose of the account is to make funds available for inventory, evaluation, protection and management of unique archaeological resources in Lincoln County. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) has established the Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative (LCAI) to allocate monies from the account for archaeological projects to carry out the purposes of the Land Act. Proponents under this initiative will submit their proposals on their selected project as outlined below.
|Federal Grant Title:||Blm NV Ely DO 2010 Round 4 Lincoln County Archaeological Initiative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L10AS00329|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 30, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 30, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Aug 30, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Nov 30, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$250,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||10|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Susan Kaller, Grants Management Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM CA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Montana/Dakotas Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Nevada Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management
- • Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Re...
- • Anasazi Heritage Center Book Store
- • Partnership for Traditional Cultural Property Evaluation
- • Powder Magazine Reuse in South Dakota
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...