Building the Capacity of Tribes to Address the Health Impacts of Climate Change
The summary for the Building the Capacity of Tribes to Address the Health Impacts of Climate Change grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Building the Capacity of Tribes to Address the Health Impacts of Climate Change: This notice announces the availability of funds and solicits proposals to enable tribal climate change and health impacts curriculum development and training, web communications, and outreach.
|Federal Grant Title:||Building the Capacity of Tribes to Address the Health Impacts of Climate Change|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OAP-16-05|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Surveys, Studies, Research, Investigations, Demonstrations, and Special Purpose Activities Relating to the Clean Air Act|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2016 Please refer to the announcement, in|
|Posted Date:||May 26, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 27, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Building the Capacity of Tribes to Address the Health Impacts of Climate Change
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kevin Rosseel, Phone: 202-343-9731
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors