Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant
The summary for the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant: The Bureau of Reclamation, Great Plains Region, Dakotas Area Office (Reclamation), intends to award a grant/cooperative agreement with the Archeology Laboratory of Augustana College, Sioux Falls, South Dakota to prepare and publish a report on the archaeological and geomorphological investigations of the Ray Long Site (39FA65) at Angostura Reservoir, South Dakota.
|Federal Grant Title:||Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region Grant|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||09SF600052|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cultural Resources Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 06, 2009|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 06, 2009|
|Posted Date:||Feb 19, 2009|
|Creation Date:||Feb 19, 2009|
|Archive Date:||Mar 07, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$180,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$180,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Cultural Resource Management
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Private institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kimball Banks Financial Assistance Officer Phone 406-247-7710
opportunity contact [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Utah Historic Irrigation Project
- • Museum Collection Processing and Curation
- • Curation of Museum Property Under Reclamation Jurisdiction and Archaeological Fieldwork fo...
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Collections
- • Long Term Curation of Reclamation Controlled Museum Property
- • Notice of Intent to Award National Register of Historic Places Evaluation of 14JW17, Lovew...
- • Curation of Reclamation Natural History Collections at the South Dakota School of Mines, M...
- • Archaeological Data Recovery at Bureau of Reclamation's Intake Diversion Dame, Lower Yello...
- More Grants from the Bureau of Reclamation Great Plains Region
- • Water Conservation Field Services Program - Nebraska Kansas Area Office
- • Decision Support DOcument for the Management of Truckee-Carson Watershed River Systems
- • South Central Regional Assessment Study - Notice of Intent to Award
- • Notice of Intent to Award: Guernsey Safety of Dams Corrective Actions
- • Upper Missouri River Pallid Sturgeon Tagging