CA Desert District Closed OHV Trail Restoration
The summary for the CA Desert District Closed OHV Trail Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CA Desert District Closed OHV Trail Restoration: To continue a CA Desert District-wide coordinated restoration program in partnership with the CDD Field Offices emphasizing the restoration of habitat associated with reclaiming and rehabilitating designated closed OHV trails throughout the CDD, and predominantly the CA Desert Conservation Area. The project will implement delineation of route networks designated in the CDCA Plan Amendments protecting and conserving species habitat for Federally and State listed species and other sensitive species. The CDD-wide program is projected to consist of four projects per year; two projects in the Ridgecrest Resource Area, one project in the Palm Springs/South Coast, and one project in the El Centro Resource Area.
|Federal Grant Title:||CA Desert District Closed OHV Trail Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-RFA-07-0008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 24, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Aug 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Aug 13, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Sep 23, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||20|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Traci Thaler
Grants and Agmts Specialist
Phone 916-978-4529 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...