CCDC-ARL MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY FOA
The summary for the CCDC-ARL MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY FOA grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CCDC-ARL MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY FOA: This notice of funding availability constitutes a competitive mechanism by which to evaluate and select proposals for award, including a merit-based competition, as described in the Department of Defense Grants and Agreements Regulations (DoDGARS), 32 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) §22.315 for the selection of proposals to be awarded a TIA and for the competitive process for the award of OTs. A formal Request for Proposals (RFP) or any other type of solicitation regarding this program will not be issued.ACC-APG RTP Division is soliciting concept papers and proposals, on the endeavor described herein.The Government encourages businesses of all size, as well as institutions of higher education, to participate through teaming arrangements with the lead organization. Applicants must reflect the appropriate teaming structure and eligibility requirements as identified in this announcement. Applicants are responsible for reviewing and addressing, as necessary, any amendment to this FOA, to include but not limited to any adjustment on submission dates or times or other submission requirements.The topics in Section I.A are intended to help ARL execute manufacturing technology (ManTech) programs to address the highest priority needs of the US Army. The goal of these programs is to demonstrate and ultimately transition improved and cost-effective manufacturing solutions for Army platforms and Warfighter systems. Strong transition planning is essential to program success and requires a clear path to implementation. Program stakeholders typically include proponents from the acquisition community, technology managers, manufacturing facilities, and industry. Program investment areas are aligned with Department of Defense (DoD) directives, and currently include technologies oriented towards: 1) future platforms, 2) legacy platforms, and 3) the organic industrial base. Alignment to the Army Modernization Priorities is also required, and these priorities are: 1) Long-Range Precision Fires, 2) Next Generation Combat Vehicle, 3) Future Vertical Lift, 4) Army Network, 5) Air and Missile Defense, and 6) Soldier Lethality.CCDC ARL seeks proposals to develop and demonstrate manufacturing and/ or repair improvements for Army materiel, which includes items and materials associated with combat vehicles, armaments, vehicle and personal protection systems, etc. These manufacturing and repair improvements should provide cost, schedule, and risk reduction benefits compared to current baseline processes. Detailed descriptions of topics of interest are included below.
|Federal Grant Title:||CCDC-ARL MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY FOA|
|Federal Agency Name:||Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command (DOD-AMC)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology and other Research and Development|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||W911NF-20-S-0011|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||September 30th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||September 30th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||June 11th, 2020|
|Creation Date:||June 11th, 2020|
|Archive Date:||October 30th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 11th, 2020|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility to respond to this FOA is limited to U.S. for-profit organizations and non-profit organizations, to include NDCs, as previously defined in this FOA. In order to be eligible for award, proposals must meet either the criteria specified in 32 CFR Part 37 for award of a TIA or 10 USC 2371b for award of an OT. This criteria is also specified in the “Type of Contract/Instrument/Eligibility Criteria” paragraph on page 2 of this FOA.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Christopher D Justice
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Boosting Innovative GEOINT Research Broad Agency A...
- • Evaluating Non-floodplain Wetlands for Flood-Risk Reduction and Nutrient Mediation in the ...
- • Award for Fundamental Research in Socio-Mathematics of Information and Influence
- • : Implementing Lifecycle Characterization of Embedded Dam Gate Anchorage Using Non-Destruc...
- • Northwestern Pond Turtle Study, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- • FY 06 Department of Defense (DoD) Infrastructure Support Program for Historically Black Co...
- • 2006 Pathogen and Toxin Concentration Systems for Water Monitoring Broad Agency Announceme...
- • FY04 Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
- More Grants from the Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command
- • VISION AIDED NAVIGATION PROTOTYPES
- • Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 DoD Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges a...
- • Low-Cost Chip-Scale Atomic Clock (LC CSAC)
- • UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY Broad Agency Announcement
- • Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense Program (I-Corps @ DoD Program) Fiscal Year 2020