CESU Great Basin BLM Nevada Forest and Rangeland Research
The summary for the CESU Great Basin BLM Nevada Forest and Rangeland Research grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
CESU Great Basin BLM Nevada Forest and Rangeland Research: The BLM is interested in partnering with a recipient to conduct research on the effectiveness of forest and rangeland restoration projects in Nevada
|Federal Grant Title:||CESU Great Basin BLM Nevada Forest and Rangeland Research|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||L15AS00079|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 10, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Apr 10, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 10, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jul 10, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$50,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$2,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This financial assistance opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. Under a CESU agreement recipient indirect costs are limited to a rate of no more than 17.5% of direct costs under the terms and conditions of the Great Basin Master CESU agreement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Gretchen Eykelbosh, Grants and Agreements Specialist, 775-861-6740
Bureau of Land Management 801-539-4178
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation
- • BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access
- • BLM NV 2018 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resources Programs
- • BLM MT/DAK Native Fish Study in SW MT
- • MT/DAK Sportsman Access and Habitat Restoration
- • Aerial Surveys
- • Rare Plant Inventories in Montana
- • Aplomado Falcon Restoration Project
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...