Cataloging of Archival Collection
The summary for the Cataloging of Archival Collection grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cataloging of Archival Collection: This project is a continuation of cooperative agreement number H5536060050 for the cataloging and daily management of Archival Collections at Mammoth Cave National Park.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cataloging of Archival Collection|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS-NOI-MACA-R5536100151|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Outdoor Recreation_Acquisition, Development and Planning|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Jul 09, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$52,500|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This is a Notice of Intent (NOI)and Non Competitive Award IAW 505 DM 2.14 (B)2 to award to Western Kentucky University (WKU).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Rose McClelland Contracting Specialist Phone 504-589-3882
- Similar Government Grants
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State Assistance - Cycle 3
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund State and Local Assistance Program
- • Land and Water Conservation Fund Outdoor Recreation Legacy Partnership Program Round 4
- • Cooperative Maintenance Efforts, U.S. Highway 101, Olympic National Park
- • Generate underwater and topside imagery of NPS units specific to Dry Tortugas and Isle Roy...
- • Renovation of Coupeville Wharf Kiosk and Creation of Trails Plan
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...