Cattle exclusion fencing on the Stanislaus River, CA, near Lovers Leap
The summary for the Cattle exclusion fencing on the Stanislaus River, CA, near Lovers Leap grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Cattle exclusion fencing on the Stanislaus River, CA, near Lovers Leap: We are currently seeking proposals to install approximately one mile (5,400 feet) of fencing to prevent cattle from accessing riparian and floodplain habitat along the Stanislaus River. To view the full announcement, click on the "Application" tab on the right side near the top of this page. On the next screen, go to the far right side of the blue/gray bar near the bottom of the page and click on "download" under the heading "Instructions and Application". In the third screen, click on "Download Application Instructions" to view the full announcement and on "Download Application Package" for the required additional forms.
|Federal Grant Title:||Cattle exclusion fencing on the Stanislaus River, CA, near Lovers Leap|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AFRP0812|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement (CVPI) Anadromous Fish Restoration Program (AFRP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 11, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 17, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jun 17, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Aug 10, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to those institutions, organizations or individuals with experience and qualifications in barbed and/or smooth wire fence construction. Applications from federal agencies or employees of federal agencies cannot be considered.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Dwight (Ike) Luginbill
Phone 209-946-6400 x340 Dwight_Luginbill@fws.gov U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementation of the North Fork Battle Creek Barrier Modification and Fish Passage Improv...
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2
- • Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation
- • Additional environmental compliance tasks at DCID
- • Merced River Ranch Floodplain Restoration, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Channel Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Floodplain Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)