Centers for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Research and Epidemiology (CADDRE): A Case-Cohort Study
The summary for the Centers for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Research and Epidemiology (CADDRE): A Case-Cohort Study grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Centers for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Research and Epidemiology (CADDRE): A Case-Cohort Study: The purpose of this funding opportunity program is to address the magnitude, incidence, and causes of autism and related developmental disabilities. This program is described under The Childrens Health Act of 2000 which mandated CDC to establish autism surveillance and research programs. The current Centers for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Research and Epidemiology is a continuation of that Act to collect data on the causes, diagnosis, early detection, prevention, control and treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASDs).
|Federal Grant Title:||Centers for Autism and Developmental Disabilities Research and Epidemiology (CADDRE): A Case-Cohort Study|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-DD06-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention_Investigations and Technical Assistance|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 18, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Feb 17, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Sep 04, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Apr 20, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible Institutions: Eligible applicants are limited to those previously funded under Program Announcements 01086 and 02199: (1) Johns Hopkins University, (2) the California Department of Health Services, (3) the University of Pennsylvania, (4) the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and (5) the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This limited eligibility is based on sustaining support to well-established programs, and to take advantage of the foundation and multiple systems developed over time and now in place to conduct the National CADDRE Study.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Procurement and Grants Office, Technical Information Management Section
Telephone: 770-488-2700 PGOTIM@cdc.gov PGOTIM@cdc.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • National Foundation for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • Strengthening the Nation's Public Health Communication Infrastructure to Respond to C...
- • Technical Collaboration to Strengthen and Expand Capacity to Assess, Prevent, and Mitigate...
- • Advancing the Centers of Excellence in Newcomer Health
- • Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts
- • Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Improve the Interaction Between Public Health Academicians and ...
- • A Cooperative Agreement to Strengthen Collaboration Between the Disciplines of Academic Me...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2