Change of Grantee Organization (Type 7 Parent)
The summary for the Change of Grantee Organization (Type 7 Parent) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Change of Grantee Organization (Type 7 Parent): The National Institutes of Health (NIH) hereby notify grantee organizations holding specific types of NIH grants, listed in the full Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), that applications for change of grantee organization may be submitted in response to this FOA. This assumes such a change is programmatically permitted for the particular grant. Applications for change of grantee organization are considered prior approval requests (as described in Section 184.108.40.206 of the NIH Grants Policy Statement) and will be routed for consideration directly to the Grants Management Specialist named in the current award. Although requests for change of grantee organization may be submitted through this FOA, there is no guarantee that an award will be transferred to the new organization. All applicants are encouraged to discuss potential requests with the awarding IC before submission.
|Federal Grant Title:||Change of Grantee Organization (Type 7 Parent)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Food and Nutrition Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-16-285|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||322839, 322841, 322863, 322871, 322866, 322873, 322851, 322864, 322854, 322845, 322848, 322865, 322846, 322858, 322847, 322842, 322833, 322840, 322836, 322834, 322832, 322867, 322870, 322853, 322844, 322852, 322855, 322849, 322856, 322868, 322872, 32|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health; Oral Diseases and Disorders Research; NIEHS Hazardous Waste Worker Health and Safety Training; NIEHS Superfund Hazardous Substances_Basic Research and Education; Human Genome Research; Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders; Research and Training in Complementary and Integrative Health; National Center on Sleep Disorders Research; Mental Health Research Grants; Alcohol Research Programs; Drug Abuse and Addiction Research Programs; Discovery and Applied Research for Technological Innovations to Improve Human Health; Minority Health and Health Disparities Research; Trans-NIH Research Support; NIH Office of Research on Women's Health; Dietary Supplement Research Program; National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences; Research Infrastructure Programs; Construction Support; Nursing Research; Cancer Cause and Prevention Research; Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research; Cancer Treatment Research; Cancer Biology Research; Cancer Centers Support Grants; Cancer Research Manpower; Cancer Control; Cardiovascular Diseases Research; Lung Diseases Research; Blood Diseases and Resources Research; Translation and Implementation Science Research for Heart, Lung, Blood Diseases, and Sleep Disorders; Arthritis, Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases Research; Diabetes, Digestive, and Kidney Diseases Extramural Research; Extramural Research Programs in the Neurosciences and Neurological Disorders; Allergy and Infectious Diseases Research; Microbiology and Infectious Diseases Research; Biomedical Research and Research Training; Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research; Aging Research; Vision Research; Medical Library Assistance; International Research and Research Training|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 25, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 25, 2019|
|Posted Date:||May 24, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Jun 25, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
City or township governments
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Special district governments
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Independent school districts
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Private institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
National Institutes of Health 301-496-3405
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...