Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for Chesapeake Bay Optimization Tool Development
The summary for the Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for Chesapeake Bay Optimization Tool Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for Chesapeake Bay Optimization Tool Development: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Chesapeake Bay Program Office (CBPO) is announcing a Request for Proposals (RFP) for applicants to provide the Chesapeake Bay Program (CBP) partners with a proposal addressing the investigation, development, programming, testing, and implementation an optimization system built around the CBP’s Chesapeake Assessment and Scenario Tool (CAST) model. CBP partners include federal agencies, seven watershed jurisdictions, and many non-federal organizations; however, work funded under this RFP will support the seven watershed jurisdictions and other non-federal partners. The seven watershed jurisdictions are Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
|Federal Grant Title:||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2016 Request for Proposals for Chesapeake Bay Optimization Tool Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R3-CBP-16-03|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Chesapeake Bay Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2016 See Section IV of announcement for a|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2016 See Section IV of announcement for a|
|Posted Date:||May 26, 2016|
|Creation Date:||May 26, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||none|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- See Section III for information on eligibility.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- FY16 Chesapeake Bay Program Optimization Tool Development
- Grant Announcement Contact
- James Hargett
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors