Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2016
The summary for the Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2016 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2016: EPA’s Office of Transportation and Air Quality is soliciting proposals nationwide for projects that achieve significant reductions in diesel emissions in terms of tons of pollution produced by diesel engines and diesel emissions exposure, particularly from fleets operating at or servicing goods movement facilities located in areas designated as having poor air quality. Further, priority for funding may be given to projects which result in outcomes that benefit affected communities, those that engage local communities with respect to the design and performance of the project, and those which can demonstrate the ability to promote and continue efforts to reduce emissions after the project has ended.
|Federal Grant Title:||Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2016|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-OAR-OTAQ-16-02|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Clean Diesel Emissions Reduction Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 26, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 26, 2016 Please see the announcement includin|
|Posted Date:||Feb 25, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Feb 25, 2016|
|Archive Date:||May 26, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$26,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$4,400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||40|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please see the announcement including Section III for additional eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2016
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Faye Swift, 202-343-9147
Environmental Protection Agency 202 564 0377
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids
- • Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildlan...
- • Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke E...
- • Puget Sound Action Agenda – Implementation Strategies and Actions for Vital Sign Rec...
- • Center for Early Lifestage Vulnerabilities to Environmental Stressors