Coastal Program - Barkhausen Waterfowl Preserve Enhancement
The summary for the Coastal Program - Barkhausen Waterfowl Preserve Enhancement grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Coastal Program - Barkhausen Waterfowl Preserve Enhancement: The Coastal Program is a voluntary habitat conservation program that provides technical and financial assistance to partners for habitat restoration projects that benefit Federal trust species. The service will provide funds to Ducks Unlimited to restore and manage native habitat on non-federal lands located in Wisconsin. This will help the recipient to restore degraded wetlands to conserve and protect plants and animals native to the area.
|Federal Grant Title:||Coastal Program - Barkhausen Waterfowl Preserve Enhancement|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Environment Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00156|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Coastal Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||N/A|
|Original Application Deadline:||N/A|
|Posted Date:||May 09, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 09, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 10, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$249,834|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$249,834|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to the Ducks Unlimited under justification 505DM 2.14B(1) and (4).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ted Koehler, Fish and Wildlife Biologis, (715) 682-6185 x15Ted_Koehler@fws.gov
- Similar Government Grants
- • Ducks Unlimited Black Rail Initiative
- • Coastal
- • Envirosurvey, Inc.
- • Planting of Cypress Bayou Pond for Habitat Enhancement, Water Quality Improvement and Prot...
- • 2006 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2004 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- • 2005 Alaska Coastal Conservation Grants Request for Proposals
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)