Community Participation In Research (R21)
The summary for the Community Participation In Research (R21) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Participation In Research (R21): The ultimate goal of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to support research on health promotion, disease prevention, and health disparities that is jointly conducted by communities and researchers. The total amount to be awarded -This FOA will utilize the NIH exploratory/developmental grant (R21) award mechanism, but will be run in parallel with a FOA of identical scientific scope (PAR-05-026) that will utilize the traditional research project grant (R01) mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Participation In Research (R21)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-06-247|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Biological Response to Environmental Health Hazards 93.121 Oral Diseases and Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 17, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.173 -- Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) State governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Independent school districts Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) City or township governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Private institutions of higher education County governments Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations are eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Telephone: (301) 435-0714
Telecommunication for hearing impaired:
TTY 301-451-0088 firstname.lastname@example.org OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...