Community Participation in Research (R01)
The summary for the Community Participation in Research (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Participation in Research (R01): -Purpose. The ultimate goal of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to support research on health promotion, disease prevention, and health disparities that is jointly conducted by communities and researchers. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the NIH research project grant (R01) award mechanism and runs in parallel with an FOA of identical scientific scope, PAR-06-247, that solicits applications under the Exploratory/Developmental Grant (R21) award mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. Because the nature and scope of the proposed research will vary from application to application, it is anticipated that the size and duration of each award will also vary. The total amount awarded and the number of awards will depend upon the mechanism numbers, quality, duration, and costs of the applications received
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Participation in Research (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-283|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Environmental Health 93.121 Oral Diseases and Disorders Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 18, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Jan 08, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Jan 08, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||93.173 -- Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- City or township governments Special district governments Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public and State controlled institutions of higher education County governments State governments Independent school districts
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...