Community Projects ETA/Congressionally Directed Spending Grants
The summary for the Community Projects ETA/Congressionally Directed Spending Grants grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Employment and Training Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Community Projects ETA/Congressionally Directed Spending Grants: This Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) solicits applications from eligible entities for the Department of Labor's (DOL) Employment and Training Administration (ETA) Community Projects demonstration grants and announces application procedures. In order to receive Congressionally Directed funds, eligible applicants specified in Appendix I must submit applications responding to this TEGL, including all required documents detailed in Appendix IV, to https://www.grants.gov no earlier than 12:00 pm Eastern Time, August 22, 2022 and no later than 11:59 pm Eastern Time, February 28, 2023.
|Federal Grant Title:||Community Projects ETA/Congressionally Directed Spending Grants|
|Federal Agency Name:||Employment and Training Administration (DOL-ETA)|
|Grant Categories:||Employment Labor and Training|
|Type of Opportunity:||Earmark|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||TEGL-03-22|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 28th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 28th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||August 22nd, 2022|
|Creation Date:||August 22nd, 2022|
|Archive Date:||March 30th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:||$137,638,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$6,341,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||173|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 17th, 2022|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only organizations listed as a DOL/ETA recipient in the Explanatory Statement for Division H of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2022 (specified in Appendix I) are eligible for grant awards under this Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Aiyana Pucci
Please email questions to the contact listed.
- More Grants from the Employment and Training Administration
- • Workforce Data Quality Initiative - WDQI Round 9
- • Workforce Opportunities for Rural Communities (WORC) Round 5: A Grant Initiative for the A...
- • DOL Building Pathways to Infrastructure Jobs Grant Program
- • Program Year (PY) 2023 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Program...
- • FY 2023 Foreign Labor Certification Grant Planning Guidance