Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural elements and ancient plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin
The summary for the Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural elements and ancient plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural elements and ancient plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin: This cooperative agreement outlines work necessary to complete preliminary structural evaluations and plaster assessments on original site components at Lower White House Ruin and Antelope House at Canyon de Chelly National Monument (CACH). These are 12th century pre-Contact structures that are actively deteriorating that are preserved in a ruined state. Through site visits, visual and technology assisted evaluation techniques and analyses, project participants will identify site components that are at highest risk for structural failure and plaster loss due to current conditions. Prioritized interventions will be proposed that are based on identified needs, and select treatments may be tested if funding is available. This project will allow the NPS to address deferred maintenance needs on the most significant sites at CACH.
|Federal Grant Title:||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural elements and ancient plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P18AS00519|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 22nd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||August 13th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||August 13th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||August 27th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$105,750|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$105,750|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||August 13th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Kelly Adams
- Similar Government Grants
- • MACA Administrative History
- • Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument
- • Stabilization of Rock Springs Land and Cattle Company Headquarters Building
- • Stabilization of Telegraph Building at OX Ranch
- • An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy ...
- • Historic Structure Analysis of Bowman-Hite House and Bank Barn, Cedar Creek and Belle Grov...
- • National Park Service- Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files
- • National Park Service- Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeon's Ranch Subunit, ...
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...