Comprehensive Community and Home-Based Care Support for People Living With HIV/AIDS in India
The summary for the Comprehensive Community and Home-Based Care Support for People Living With HIV/AIDS in India grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Comprehensive Community and Home-Based Care Support for People Living With HIV/AIDS in India: The purpose of the program is to improve the quality of life of people living with HIV/AIDS in India and their families. With the recent commitment by the government of India to provide antiretroviral (ARV) treatment to a large population of people living with HIV/AIDS, there is an urgent need to implement sustainable and comprehensive programs for comprehensive community and home-based care in areas of high prevalence and high risk. This is accomplished by supporting, sustaining and expanding current activities for comprehensive community and home-based care and support for people living with HIV and AIDS in India.
|Federal Grant Title:||Comprehensive Community and Home-Based Care Support for People Living With HIV/AIDS in India|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA04201|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Demonstration, Research, Public and Professional Education Projects|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2004 Applications must be received in the|
|Posted Date:||Jun 17, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Aug 11, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Aug 11, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$700,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$600,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Organizations must be based in India, and must have: 1. At least five years of experience in delivering HIV, STD and/or TB prevention and care programs in India. 2. At least three years of experience implementing programs to deliver and monitor care and support for HIV/AIDS at both the community and the home-based level in India. These programs must be ongoing and established in high risk communities in high prevalence states in India.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section, Point of Contact, Phone 770-488-2700, Email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (TIMS), Technical Information Management Section
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systems-level Approach to Improving Health Outcomes for HIV-positive State Prison Inmates ...
- • The GAIN (Greater Access and Impact with NAT) Study: Improving HIV Diagnosis, Linkage to C...
- • Using Real-time Prescription and Insurance Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum
- • Minority HIV/AIDS Research Initiative (MARI) to Build HIV Prevention, Treatment and Resear...
- • Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuu...
- • Diffusion of Partnership for Health to Health Care and Medical Agencies Serving Persons Li...
- • Translating Proven Interventions for Underserved and Emergent High-Risk Populations (REP 7...
- • Evaluation of the Relative Effectiveness of Four Public Health Strategies for Providing HI...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2