Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations
The summary for the Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations: Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations National Center for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP).
|Federal Grant Title:||Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS15-150202CONT16|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Activities_Non-Governmental Organization Based|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 2, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 2, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Jan 25, 2016|
|Creation Date:||Jan 25, 2016|
|Archive Date:||Apr 1, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under PS15-1502: Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Office of Grant Services (OGS)
Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving the Reach and Quality of Cancer Care in Rural Populations (R01 Clinical Trial Re...
- • Sustainable Healthcenter Implementation Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Pilot (SHIPP)
- • Assuring Comprehensive Prevention and Treatment for Families Affected by HIV to Eliminate ...
- • Assisting Directly Funded AIDS Directors in Urban Jurisdictions and Other HIV Prevention P...
- • Technical Assistance to Support AIDS Directors and HIV Prevention Program Managers in the ...
- • Information Interchange and Technical Assistance for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Pr...
- • Capacity Building Assistance to Improve the Delivery and Effectiveness of Human Immunodefi...
- • HIV Community-Based Prevention Projects for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2