Confidential Counseling and Testing of Couples Who Are Residing within Lusaka and Southern Provinces of the Republic of Zambia under PEPFAR
The summary for the Confidential Counseling and Testing of Couples Who Are Residing within Lusaka and Southern Provinces of the Republic of Zambia under PEPFAR grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Confidential Counseling and Testing of Couples Who Are Residing within Lusaka and Southern Provinces of the Republic of Zambia under PEPFAR: Secretarys Forecast Summary CDC-RFA-PS-07-711 CDCs Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled, "Confidential Counseling and Testing of Couples Who Are Residing within Lusaka and Southern Provinces of the Republic of Zambia under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)." Approximately $750,000 will be available in fiscal year 2007 to fund approximately one award. The purpose of the program is to support the development and expansion of confidential counseling and testing for couples, which can include home-based testing, in select Districts of Lusaka and Southern Provinces of Zambia to a total of five stand-alone and nine mobile-unit couples counseling-and-testing sites. For complete program details, please see the full announcement on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/od/pgo/funding/FOAs.htm. The estimated funding date is prior to August 31, 2007.
|Federal Grant Title:||Confidential Counseling and Testing of Couples Who Are Residing within Lusaka and Southern Provinces of the Republic of Zambia under PEPFAR|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-PS07-711|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Global AIDS|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 03, 2007 Applications must be received by 5:0|
|Posted Date:||May 04, 2007|
|Creation Date:||May 04, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Aug 02, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This opportunity is limited to organizations that are based in the Republic of Zambia and have a history of providing couples couseling and testing within the country.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
Phone 770-488-2700 email@example.com CDC Procurement and Grants Office
- Similar Government Grants
- • Provision of Expanded High Quality HIV/STIs Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Tr...
- • Strengthening HIV Strategic Information Activities in the Republic of Senegal under the Pr...
- • Supporting Implementation of HIV and TB Services for Epidemic Control in the Republic of M...
- • Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally
- • To Support the Uganda Ministry of Health to Execute its Core Mandate for a Harmonized and ...
- • Expansion and Support of HIV/AIDS/STI/TB Information, Education, and Communication and Beh...
- • Increasing Access to HIV Counseling and Testing (VCT) and Enhancing HIV/AIDS Communication...
- • Cooperative Agreement for Global Capacity through Internation NGO Partnership
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2