Conservation Partnership Initiative (CPI)
The summary for the Conservation Partnership Initiative (CPI) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Financial Assistance Programs Division, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Conservation Partnership Initiative (CPI): The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) announces the availability of up to $1,000,000 through the Conservation Partnership Initiative (CPI), under authorities provided by the Soil Conservation and Domestic Allotment Act of 1935. The CPI offers a mechanism to foster partnerships that will focus technical and financial resources on conservation priorities in watersheds of special significance or other geographic areas of environmental sensitivity. The CPI is administered in two phases. First, applicants apply through NRCS State Conservationists for project planning funds. Proposals are evaluated and selected for funding by the NRCS Chief. Following successful completion of the project planning phase, project implementation begins using funding secured or provided by project partners. CPI projects are expected to secure implementation funds from a wide range of potential partners from local, State, and Federal governmental agencies and non-governmental organizations that have a history of working with agricultural producers. Project implementation funding sources will be identified in the project plan. This notice announces the availability of up to $1,000,000 in FY 2004 for the planning phase of CPI projects. CPI awards will be selected through a nationwide competition. Applications are requested from State and local agencies, Indian Tribes, and non-governmental organizations that have a history of working with agricultural producers. The CPI request for proposal (RFP) (available at: www.nrcs.usda.gov/cpi/index.html) sets forth the applicant and project eligibility requirements, application procedures, and evaluation criteria for proposed projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Conservation Partnership Initiative (CPI)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Financial Assistance Programs Division|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources Agriculture Environment|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-GRANTS-072704-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Soil and Water Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 10, 2004 There are two distinct submission de|
|Posted Date:||Jul 27, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 27, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Oct 12, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||7|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications will be accepted from State and local agencies, Indian Tribes, and non-governmental organizations that have a history of working with agricultural producers.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Cohen, Kari, Natural Resource Specialist, Phone 202.720.2335, Fax 202.720.4265, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Cohen, Kari
- Similar Government Grants
- • Watershed Assessments for the National Water Quality Initiative
- • Cooperative Conservation Agreements, Fiscal Year 2020 Announcement for Funding - Massachus...
- • Conservation Technical Assistance in Vermont for Grazing Program
- • Mississippi Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020
- • Announcement for proposals to provide Technical Assistance for Conservation Objectives in ...
- • Statistical and Survey Methods for National Resources Inventory
- • Farm Bill Public Outreach
- • Grazing Land Demonstration Grants